Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Preschool grad... again.

Zeke and I did our own preschool at home this year.... until about February. Then it fell apart. Haha. For some reason we had just had enough of each other by then and we needed more of a break. So, a lady I know mentioned that she had room for Zeke and his friend to finish out the year. It was such a good thing for us!
 

 Zeke was given the symphony award because when he started going to school, he was always singing or whistling. The funny thing about that is that at home he hates music. He yells and covers his ears when I put music on and he hates it when I sing to him. Silly boy!

I can't believe I have a boy old enough to start kindergarten this fall. He is so ready to go and can't wait, but it's still crazy to think that my baby is going to school for real soon.

No comments: