Monday, May 6, 2013

Toby turns 30!

Back up to March.... and Toby's 30th birthday!
 This is my friend Sande. She is an amazing lady and I love her to death. Well, she felt like she had done nice things for me and the kids and never for Toby and didn't want him to feel left out so... she brought us pizza and ice cream and popsicles for Toby's birthday. So sweet!
 Then Janiece and Connor came over and we went over to Trafalga to play some mini golf.
 I'm pretty sure this picture was after Zeke got a hole in one. He was pretty excited.
 Toby's birthday was on a Wednesday so the place was pretty empty. We got to do everything we wanted to, and as many times as we wanted. Porter loved the frog hopper ride and wanted to show us how brave he was when he put his hands in the air.
 
 
 Then we all took a turn rock climbing. Zeke had to warm up a little bit before he would really climb very far. Both Janiece and Connor took turns climbing by him to try to get him to go higher.
 
 Toby and I even took our turn. I am proud to say that I made it all the way to te, he top without stopping. Whew, it certainly wore this pregnant lady out.
 Zeke finally got brave enough to climb almost all the way to the top. It amazing me how long he can keep climbing without getting tired.
Then we all came back for some cake and presents. What a fun birthday!

No comments: