Friday, May 4, 2012

Bridal Shower


I'm sure everyone has heard by now, but Trent got married! I will be sure to post some pictures from that when I actually see pictures. In the meantime I figured it was time to post at least a couple pictures. I threw Jess a bridal shower and we played a little game with these tiaras and mustaches. Zeke and Porter had to test them out for me beforehand. Unfortunately, I left my camera home and didn't get a single picture at the bridal shower. We had a lot of fun and I stayed up way later than I should have!


I won't tell the whole story about Trent and Jess got engaged. Let's just say you should probably hear Jess tell it rather than me. Trent and I go about doing things in very different ways, but in the end the outcome is what is important and Jess loved it. Oh, just a quick note so i don't forget... Trent likes to procrastinate and called me wanting me to help put this together in 10 minutes. I finally talked him into doing it the next day so he would have a little bit more time to prepare. Long story short, I still had Trent calling last second to pull everything together. Once a procrastinator, always a procrastinator. Good thing he is so good at pulling it off. Either way, I'm glad Trent finally asked her so that now I can have Jess as my sister!

No comments: