Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day. I had a good day today. My kids slept in till 8, and helped make breakfast. In church, the men took over primary so that we could all go to Relief Society. Toby made dinner and I got to talk to Jenica for a few minutes. On top of that I bought myself a new watch for my Mother's day present.

I wanted to say that I have the most amazing mom in the whole world. She is so caring and thoughtful of the people around her. She worries more about everyone else, always, than she ever does for herself. She is my example of being the best homemaker. She is one of my very best friends in the whole world.

My mother in law is also an amazing woman. I love her love of learning, how she always puts her family first, and how she always tries to say nice things about people. She is an excellent example of service and is always up to trying out new things.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: