Thursday, May 17, 2012

Just tired

I didn't post yesterday. It was a conscious choice. I was tired. So tired. Not sure why? I've been trying to figure that out lately. This week I even started exercising everyday instead of just twice a week hoping to pump some energy back into me. Monday and Tuesday worked pretty well. Yesterday not so great. It was all I could do to make it through the day. I was ready to go to bed at 9 but stayed up till 10:30 doing some computer stuff with Toby. So then I thought maybe I need to go hang out with someone. I went to my cousin's house. So fun. Yet still exhausted. Usually people give me energy. Didn't work this time. I got plenty of sleep last night and I'm ready for a nap. I guess the next step is to tackle my diet and see if that helps....

(If you have any ideas, please let me know.)

1 comment:

Freebairn Family said...

Advice from Kristal and Heather and I would probably be the same - if it continues, and you're not pregnant, get your thyroid checked. We're all nearly non-functional when our thyroid is low. If you were one of us by blood, I'd say it's definitely thyroid. . .

Good luck!