Sunday, May 20, 2012

Some time in Idaho

 We went to Idaho for a week to hang out with my parents for a bit.Zeke was in heaven. He spent all his time with the neighbor's animals. I'm pretty sure he spent hours, yes hours, in the chicken coup with the neighbor boys. He rode the horse, with a 6 year old leading him... not sure how I felt about that one for sure.
 Then Popi took us out fishing on his new little boat. Zeke kept saying over and over what a great fisherman he was. He caught 3 fish and was in heaven.
 

 He even let me have a turn with the fishing pole for a few minutes so I could catch one too.
 Then Porter tried and caught one as well. He touched the fish and then it flipped water in his face and scared him to death. He cried for a few minutes after that and didn't want to fish anymore. We'll see if he's been scarred for life.
 I made Zeke a little threading shape for him to do, so he went in and sat with Grandma GG to sew with her. So cute.

No comments: