Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Latest projects

I told Kristel I would post what she got me for my birthday present. I know it's a totally random thing to get, but I needed a project. It was fun to break away from some of my typical projects. Toby helped me, of course, because he is so good at everything artistic. It's probably a little big for my house, but who cares. That and the colors don't match anything I have. The picture doesn't really do it justice, but I won't bore you with taking pictures from different angles.
 I was also working on a page for a quiet book. Someone put together a group of people to each do a page and then we got together and exchanged our pages. Now I just need to bind them all together. My page was the piggy bank. I thought it turned out pretty cute. I might still do a few more pages but we'll see what I can come up with. 

1 comment:

Tatem Marchant said...

I love the flower arrangement!!