Monday, May 7, 2012

Joy School


This year Zeke did Joy school instead of the traditional preschool. It was definitely an interesting experience. To be honest, I was terrified of having 7 kids in my home for 2 and a half hours and being expected to teach something. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The kids, thank goodness, were good kids and pretty manageable. The curriculum was okay but not my favorite. Zeke needs people (all the time) so it was a good thing for him, but sometimes it felt a little like a glorified playgroup. Either way, it worked out great and Zeke loved going. He would ask which house he was going to and then ask... is that the house with the dog/chickens/cat? I think he spent most of his time chasing the animals around. The best part, Zeke made some great friends that we have enjoyed having come play at our house.

No comments: