Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Easter

  So I am very late in posting about Easter, but what can you do. That's life. Porter was really excited to find root beer in his basket. The Easter bunny knows just what these boys like with that one. It was seriously their favorite thing. 
 Zeke woke up telling us that he didn't feel well. I didn't know what to do because we were going to go back to Idaho with my parents and you can't take sick people into the house with Grandma being there. We kept and eye on him all day until it was time to go and concluded that he didn't eat anything healthy the day before, and then skipped dinner which was making him feel sick. Once he ate a few healthy things, and let them get into his system, he was feeling much better.
 
I let me kids eat their holiday candy whenever they want. I figure it's easier just to get it done with and out of their system in one fell swoop. (Plus, they end up taking one bit and throwing it away because they are so excited to move onto the next thing. I think they eat less this way.) Porter wanted to break into his chocolate bunny right after breakfast. 
 
We had a little Easter egg hunt outside before packing up and heading off to Nana and Popi's house. Toby went to Janiece and Connor's house for a fancy Easter dinner with them.

No comments: