Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A couple Firsts

Seriously, it's only the 2nd day and I almost forgot to post! How pathetic am I? I was preoccupied with stupid car stuff today. We picked up our car from the shop and drove it 7 miles, had it start smoking and found out they didn't put oil in the engine after they worked on fixing our oil leak. Unfortunately, they did everything they could to deny the fact and turn everything around. So, after 3 times having them tell us they fixed our oil leak, and almost burning up our engine, we drove away... with an oil leak.

But that's not what's important.

The important thing is that Porter went poop on the toilet today! Yes, I'm sure everyone wanted to know that. Having him freak out every time he did anything in his diaper and making me change him (we've been going through way too many diapers lately) and refusing to use the toilet came to an end. I guess it's time to potty train him for real. Yikes!

And real fast for other firsts... my kids went to the dentist today. I can't believe I'm that much of slacker and have never taken them before. I blame it on the fact that I absolutely hate the dentist and avoid it at all costs. The boys loved it, have great teeth, and completely showed up the scared older kids next to them.

That's all.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I hate the dentist too! No wonder we're such good friends!