Thursday, May 10, 2012

Porter and his Tricycle

 Porter's latest obsession is his bike. He finally figured out how to ride it by himself and now he's obsessed. Luckily, I don't have a lot going on right now so we go on lots of bike rides. It's been so nice getting out and enjoying the nice weather. When we don't have a lot of time I move the van to the very end of the driveway so they have a place to ride. I have to keep a close eye on him because he really pushes the limits. He thinks it's funny to ride up to the street while I'm yelling for him to stop. Oh joy. Someday I'll move off of this busy road...... but until then, we'll enjoy riding down the side road to our favorite secret park.
 Oh, and here's a picture of Zeke on his scooter. He goes back and forth between loving his bike more and loving his scooter more.
I can't believe I forgot to post yesterday! It hasn't even been that long and I'm already forgetting. What a slacker!!

No comments: