Thursday, May 3, 2012

Scary moment

I took Zeke to Joyschool this morning and then came home and took a shower. When I got out of the shower, the back door was open and Porter was gone. It took all I had to not run outside screaming in a towel. I threw on some clothes and ran out the door. You see, Porter just learned how to ride his tricycle and LOVES it. So while I was in the shower he decided to go on a bike ride. He never has been able to unlock the dead bolt until today. Luckily, he went out to the street and then went down the sidewalk on the side street next to our house instead of heading down the busy street. I found him at the back neighbor's shop where we usually ride bikes in his parking lot. Scared me to death.

We have child safe things on the handles on our doors now.

No comments: